Dinner money price is £2.25 per day £11.25 per week payable in advance on a Monday morning. A clear plastic wallet will be provided with your child’s name on. You can pay online through our school information system, Arbor. Please make sure we have your correct email addres so we can send you the link to login.
Please note if you wish your child to change to packed lunch or vice versa you need to let the office staff know 2 weeks in advance so we can inform the cook for his orders.
If your child requires a special medical diet please complete the ELIOR Pupil medical diet request form
Free School Meals
Coronavirus: information about help with food costs while schools are closed.
If your child qualifies and their school is in Manchester, you can
You'll need to contact the school yourself if it isn't listed.
Which children qualify for them?
Your child may qualify if you have any of these incomes:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- the guaranteed part of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as your annual gross income is £16,190 or less and you don’t get Working Tax Credit)
- Working Tax Credit run-off after you come off Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit that you applied for on, or after, 1 April 2018. As long as your household income is less than £7,400 a year after tax, not including any benefits
Your child may qualify if you are an asylum seeker.
How long can they get free school meals for?
Children who are eligible for free school meals now will be eligible for them until either:
- they finish school; or
- if on 31 March 2022 they are still in school, until they finish the phase of schooling they are in (primary or secondary) –
whichever is sooner.
Infant free school meals in England
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 can get free school meals whatever your income.(Universal Free School Meal) But if you have one of the qualifying incomes (above) it will help the school if you tell them this, so they can get extra funding.