Love God, Love One Another
WE ARE A NUT FREE SCHOOL due to some of our children being allergic to nuts. If your child brings a packed lunch please ensure they do not contain nuts seeds or nut traces. Therefore No snack bars containing nuts/seeds or Nutella sandwiches. We are also a healthy eating school. A healthy lunchbox should contain sandwiches or wraps or pasta/fruit/biscuit or cake/yoghurt/salad items.
Dinner money price is £2.40 per day £12.00 per week payable in advance on a Monday morning. You can pay online through our school information system, Arbor. Please make sure we have your correct email address so we can send you the link to login.
Please note if you wish your child to change to packed lunch or vice versa you need to let the office staff know 2 weeks in advance so we can inform the cook for his orders.
SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
If your child requires a medical diet due to a food allergy, food intolerance or medical condition that requires an adapted menu (e.g. carbohydrate count for Type 1 Diabetes), please follow this link to request a medical diet: https://orders.lunchhound.co.uk/medicaldiets/request For further support, please refer to the Parent User Guide below."
Free School Meals
If your child qualifies you can apply for free school meals by clicking on the link below.
Which children qualify for them?
Your child may qualify if you have any of these incomes:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- the guaranteed part of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as your annual gross income is £16,190 or less and you don’t get Working Tax Credit)
- Working Tax Credit run-off after you come off Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit that you applied for on, or after, 1 April 2018. As long as your household income is less than £7,400 a year after tax, not including any benefits
Your child may qualify if you are an asylum seeker.
How long can they get free school meals for?
Children who are eligible for free school meals now will be eligible for them until either:
- they finish school; or
- if on 31 March 2023 they are still in school, until they finish the phase of schooling they are in (primary or secondary) –
whichever is sooner.
Infant free school meals in England
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 can get free school meals whatever your income.(Universal Free School Meal) If you have one of the qualifying incomes (above) it will help the school if you tell them this, so they can get extra funding.